BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Followers

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Since 9 March 1987


Assalamualaikum..


Alhamdulillah, i'm 23 years old now. But, since becoming 23 years old, i feel that i still young, the term OLD doesn't effect me at old. Through my face (baby face,hehe), everyone will tell that i was 16 or 17 years old, hehe, so young right?!

The current situation is, do i look young? arghh! To me, i already old, to hard for me to appreciate and faced it! My parent, uncle, untie, my frens always asked me, when u want to get married? Married?? Oh GOD, i think i'm to young to faced that. The responsibilities is toO BIG. Just imagine, my brother get married and will get son this year, but me?? Still don't know the right answer, the right choice.. My plan for this moment is to build my carrier. Maybe, Maybe or maybe after i stable, i will choose that path, insyaALLAH ;)..

But, for now, don't want to play-play anymore (like Pua Chu Kang). Be serious (can i??), be motivated (sometimes,hehe).

May Allah bless me and also you, my lovely readers.. A.M.I.N..

Regard..

Hafiz Ajmain

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails