SOME EASY RULES TO KEEP RELATIONS ALIVE...
· don’t be afraid to give your honest opinion when it is asked for. Doesn’t waste time trying to be nice about something that u don't believe to be true. Sooner / later, your friend will know if u has deceived him. But remember not to be too critical. u should be honest but never mean / unkind.
· don’t insist that your opinion is the correct one. Nobody likes someone who is pushy. U should let your friend know where u stands on an issue and then leave it at that. Don’t force your opinion on others. However, u need not give to any pressure to conform if u doesn’t agree to them.
· help out when your friend needs your help. Don’t help only when it is convenient to u. sometimes, u has to go that extra mile to let your friend know that u care.
· be understanding. Never laugh at the troubles your friend may be having and don't get impatient with your friend. a person who is going through a tough time needs your sympathy, not your judgment.
· be considerate. Never make fun of a friend whose religious or cultural beliefs differ from your own, however strange that they may seem to u.
· When u and your friend cannot see eye to eye about something, talk it out. Make sure both parties get a chance to be heard. Listen and understand what your friend says. No matter how tempted u are to interrupt your friend, hear him out.
· stick to these rules in your relationship and your friend will stick with u.